To use your current Domain Name:
1. Log into the domain registrar for your current Domain Name.
2. Navigate to the DNS section for your Domain Name.
3. Under CNAME records, for the Hostname “WWW” add “SITES.AGENTSTUDIO.COM” under Points To.
4. Then go to A records, and change the Hostname “@” to “126.96.36.199” under Points To.
5. Log into your Agent Studio Control Panel through the Admin Access at the bottom of your Agent Studio website.
6. Navigate to the Manage Site Domains section for your website. (Under Site Settings, on the left navigation.)
7. Enter your current domain under Domain Name. Check “Yes” to make this Domain Name the primary Domain Name used to access your website. Then click Create Domain to add the new Domain Name to your website. (You can add multiple Domain Names, but you can have only one primary Domain Name.)
If you have more than one custom Domain Name for your website, you will need to repeat steps 1 – 6 for each Domain Name. The changes usually take effect immediately, however, it can take up to 24 hours based on your domain registrar’s DNS server caching policies. Here is a link to a video tutorial on how to change your Domain Name’s DNS settings
. If you run into any issues, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
*Unique Domain Usage is for Paid Subscription Sites Only