Welcome to the Agent Studio web site www.agentstudio.com (the "Site") provided to you by Travel Tribe, LLC d/b/a AgentStudio.com, its affiliate and subsidiary companies ("Agent Studio," "us" or "we"). This Privacy Statement addresses Agent Studio' practices regarding information collected from subscribers of the Site, including travel agents or individuals who may provide specific travel, accommodations, cruises and excursions services ("Subscribers"). This Privacy Statement only addresses information collected directly through or from the Site - it does not address or govern any information gathering, use, or dissemination practices related to information collected from the user or Subscriber (sometimes referred to as a "visitor," "you" or "your") or its users or customers ("Customer") other than directly through or from the Site, such as from telephone, facsimile, postal mail, personal delivery, or other or additional offline means or media. Agent Studio can be contacted at email@example.com or by telephone at (866) 211-8883. This Privacy Statement is incorporated into Agent Studio's Subscriber Terms and Conditions by reference, as if set forth fully therein, which must be reviewed and accepted by you.
- Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors
- 1.1 Except as specifically set forth herein, Agent Studio may collect or track (a) the home server domain names, date and time of your visit, type of computer, the originating IP address, files downloaded, search engine used, operating system, and type of Web browser of visitors to the Site; (b) the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Agent Studio via e-mail; (c) information knowingly provided in online forms, registration or membership forms, surveys, e-mail, and other online avenues (including, without limitation, demographic and personal profile data); and (d) aggregate and user-specific information regarding which pages a user accesses. Specifically, and in order register as a Subscriber, and to access certain features of the Site, you may be required to provide additional personal information about you and/or your company such as your name, age, gender, address and other relevant personal and financial information in your registration profile in order to obtain registration and/or to provide goods or services on the Site. If you do not wish to provide such information to the Site, you may be unable to register and/or to provide or obtain products or services from the Site.
- 1.2 Agent Studio may place Internet "cookies" on your hard drive. Internet cookies are small amounts of data that contain a unique identifier that many web sites frequently send to your web browser to be stored on your computer's hard drive in order to save data about you, such as your name, password, user-name. When you revisit the Site, Agent Studio may recognize you by your Internet cookies and customize your experience accordingly. You may decline Internet cookies by using the appropriate feature of your Web browser software, if available. Agent Studio may also use Web bugs to gather, store, and track certain information related to your visit to and activity on the Site. A Web "bug" is a file object, which can be a graphic image such as a transparent one pixel-by-one pixel graphic file, which is placed on a Web page or in an e-mail message to monitor user activity. A Web bug can gather, for example, the IP address of your computer, the time the Web page was viewed, and the type of browser used. Agent Studio may use Google Analytics or a similar service to gather, store, and track certain information related to your visit to and activity on the Site. When a user performs a search within the Site, Agent Studio may record information identifying the user or linking the user to the search performed and recording information related to the search request.
- Use and Disclosure of Personal Information Collected
- 2.1 We use the personal information we collect to provide our services and features to you, to measure and improve those services and features, and to provide you with customer support. In addition, we use personal information:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you e-mail alerts.
- to send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- to send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. You will have the option of not being contacted and opting-out of such contacts by setting the appropriate option in your profile.
- to personalize your experience on the Site by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- to administer blogs, chat, and other social media on our Site.
- for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our products and services, identifying Site usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- for any other purpose specified at the point of collection.
- 2.2 Your personal information may be disclosed for the following purposes:
- to our affiliates for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.
- to our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email and direct mail delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services, and other services, in order to enable them to provide services.
- to identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Site.
- by you, on message boards, chat, profile pages, blogs, and other services to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public information and may be available to visitors to the Site and to the general public.
- to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- otherwise, with your consent.
- Third Parties
- 3.1 Agent Studio strives to deliver advertisements and promotions on its Site that are valuable to our Subscribers and all Site visitors. In order to do that, Agent Studio may associate a Subscriber's profile with certain commercial or sponsored content and you hereby give Agent Studio permission to use your profile information and your use of the Site to make such associations. The advertisements that you see on the Site are served by us or, by our services providers. We may also allow third parties, such as advertising networks, to collect information about your activity on the Site (including through cookies), which may collect information about your interests, view content or interact with advertisements on the Site. The information gathered by such third parties is used to make predictions and about your interests and preferences, and to display advertisements on the Site that are personalized to your interests. You will have the option of forbidding or limiting how certain registration information and information regarding Subscribers will be displayed on your Site and may be associated with commercial or sponsored content by setting the appropriate options.
- 3.2 While Agent Studio may undertake efforts to see that any third party to which Agent Studio shares or otherwise discloses personal information of a Subscriber is under a contractual obligation to use the personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which Agent Studio exercises no control. Agent Studio is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third parties.
- Security Measures and Communicating with Agent Studio
- 4.1 Agent Studio has implemented physical, electronic and procedural security features that are designed to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. Despite Agent Studio' efforts to protect your personal information, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Agent Studio via this Site or via e-mail cannot be and is not guaranteed. You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Site content may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Accordingly, Agent Studio is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet. Instead of communicating with Agent Studio via e-mail or the Internet, visitors can contact Agent Studio by regular mail at 593 Rancocas Road, Westampton, NJ 08060, or by phone at (866) 211-8883. In addition, to protect your personal information, never share your password with anyone, and if you feel that your password has been discovered, you should change it immediately by logging on to the Site and accessing your profile to change your password or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Sites' Services and Affiliated Networks
- Opt-Out Right
- 6.1 Except as necessary to obtain the products, services, or information requested, you may opt out of having your personal information, which has been voluntarily provided to Agent Studio through online forms, membership or registration forms and profiles or any posts, ratings or messaging functions or features, contest entries, surveys, e-mail, or another online avenues, prospectively retained by Agent Studio, used by Agent Studio for secondary purposes, or disclosed by Agent Studio to third parties, by contacting Agent Studio via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone at the addresses set out above. This provision does not apply to collection of the type of Web browser of the visitor to the Site or to information provided or collected that does not meet the description in this Section 6.
- Comments, Notices and User Content
- Privacy of Children
- 8.1 The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. It does not knowingly collect personal information online from visitors in this age group. All users must be at least 18 years of age in order to use the Site and to provide information to the Site.
- Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information
- 9.1 Upon your request via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone, Agent Studio will provide you with a summary of any personal information retained by Agent Studio that has been voluntarily provided by you to Agent Studio through online forms, registration forms, contest entries, surveys, e-mail, or another online avenue. You may modify, correct, change or update your personal information by contacting Agent Studio via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone at the addresses or numbers above.
- Right to Change Privacy Statement
- 10.1 Agent Studio may change, modify, alter or update this Privacy Statement at any time and the date of the most recent version will appear on this page. Although Agent Studio will post a notice of any such change, it is the obligation of users returning to the Site to learn of changes to the Privacy Statement since their last visit and to review such changes. Any change to this Privacy Statement shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the Site before the change was made.
- Your California Privacy Rights
- 11.1 If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 provides you with the right to request certain information regarding disclosure of your personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes, including a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. In order to obtain such information, please email your request to email@example.com or write us at the address above.
Dated: December 20, 2012
Copyright © 2017 Travel Tribe LLC; All rights reserved.
Need more information regarding our privacy statement?
From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST weekdays, connect with our Online Support or call toll free at 1-866-230-4536. You can also e-mail us anytime.
Chat With Us!
Agent Studio Support Center
Visit our Agent Studio Support Center. Get marketing tips, stay aware of new features and watch past webinars on Agent Studio.